The school management of the University of Port Harcourt has officially announced the sale of the school direct entry form. If you wish to get direct entry admission into the school, we have provided the link for the school direct entry form, the registration dates & closing deadline as well as procedures on how to apply below. UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’Level, and A’ Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree) obtained, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration procedure.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card, etc or Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC AND UNIPORT- CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
N2, 000.00 0nly.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591