Salem University has officially announced that their University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. All interested persons who wish to enrol in this year’s postgraduate studies should see the University requirements, available programmes, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Salem University’s various postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria. Salem University Postgraduate Admission form
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Oripinal certificates for sighting.
Meanwhile, those seeking admission to any of our Post-graduate (PG) Programmes must have at least a CGPA of 3.0.
Currently, we offer admission into the following programmes:
- M.A PROGRAMMES
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Business Administration
- MBA Business Administration
- PGD PROGRAMMES
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD Business Administration
Method Of Application
Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal to complete the application form below and upload the required documents.