We will make out time to explain what the Noun E-Exam Past Question And Answer is all about, how it is patterned to suit your present demand, and how it will help you to achieve the dream of passing the examination with good grades.
It is a popularly known fact that inadequate preparation for exams precedes failure therefore, it is required that before going for any examination, maximum preparation should be put in place to get the necessary success. in order words, the secret to getting the success that you need in the exams is Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers Pounds to Naira
What is Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students of NOUN to answer during their E examination. In whatever department or field of study, or whatever degree you may be studying for at the national open university of Nigeria. In order words, we have in stock NOUN past questions as it pertains to your field of study and the type of program. be it undergraduate or postgraduate.
This past question is presented in a portable document file pdf format, which enables you to use it wherever you go. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone or gadgets. Noun E exams Past Questions And Answers Pdf
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers , you will definitely pass your exam and obtain the desired grades. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience.Jamb Result
How is Noun E-Exam Past Questions and Answers Patterned
Normally, the NOUN Exam Past Questions may include multiple-choice questions which are the objectives, fill-in-the-gap questions which are subjective, and the theory aspect of it depending on what is obtainable at your level of study and program.
So in accordance with the question pattern of the institution, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to the objectives and objectives and show workings were necessary in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Noun Past Questions And Answers Pdf and watch yourself scale through your current level of study easier than you could imagine. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. With knowledge of how NOUN questions are patterned, you have succeeded in solving a greater percentage of your examination problems
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers , we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Sample NOUN Past Questions and Answers
The sample NOUN past questions have been uploaded on this page for free. Thus, interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material.
- The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
(a) 5.5% (b) 8.7% (c) 10.5% (d) 12.2%
- The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as of October 2003 has put by the Debt Management Office at some?
(a) S20.08bn (b) S33.29bn (c) S21.91bn (d) S10.84bn.
- The most important argument against the deregulation of the Nigerian downstream oil sector is that…?
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products (b) May lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy (c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries (d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to a lower standard of living.
- Which of the following is not advantageous to globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy?
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition (b) Better corporate governance culture (c) Drain of skilled manpower from the poorly paid environment to better-paid environment (d) Better fiscal discipline.
- The monopolist is a producer…?
(a) That fixes the price and quantity of his product the way he likes (b) It can fix the price of his product but then cannot fix his quantity (c) That can fix the quantity of his product and manipulate the market to settle at a high price (d) Better fiscal discipline.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN E-Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Noun E-Exam Past Questions And Answers , mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!