Have you heard about the NDLEA’s job openings? The Federal Government of Nigeria is looking for skilled and talented Nigerians to fill a variety of job openings. If you are qualified for any of the opportunities listed below, carefully follow the instructions.
Many job applicants from various states and parts of Nigeria have inquired, “When will the NDLEA recruitment 2022 begin?” NDLEA Recruitment Portal
This is one of the reasons we established the post-page in the first place. Every inquiry of this nature, including “how to get shortlisted” for the career program, will be thoroughly and simply answered. So don’t be concerned.
Those interested in downloading the NDLEA application form should go to www.ndlea.gov.ng and obtain the NDLEA recruitment form 2022 PDF. Jamb form
N/B: Don’t be deceived; NDLEA membership is entirely free.
Paying someone to register for the program is not a good idea. Notify the appropriate unit about any fraudulent connections or personnel involved in such acts (EFCC). With that out of the way, let’s move on to how to apply for NDLEA employment openings. Waec Result
Vacant Positions on the Market
Cadre of Narcotic Assistants (NASS) (Entry-level)
Location: The United States
Cadre of Narcotic Officers (Graduate & Exp.)
Location: The United States
IMPORTANT: The application period for the opportunities listed above has ended.
To stay up to date, please BOOKMARK this page.
NDLEA Job Requirements in General
A candidate applying for employment with the Agency must meet the following requirements: • All applicants must complete the online application form, submit a passport, and print the application slip, which will be utilized throughout the recruiting process. Npower Recruitment
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Candidates must be literate and meet the educational requirements outlined below for the post.
- A medical officer from a Government Hospital must certify a shortlisted candidate’s physical and mental fitness for recruitment before final selection.
- All potential candidates must be of good character and have never been convicted of a criminal offense other than a traffic violation. Dollar to Naira Rate
- All potential candidates must be debt-free or have never been in bankruptcy.
- Candidates must download two (2) referee forms, which must be filled out by two (2) people of good standing in the community.
- Selected candidates will be requested to complete additional vetting paperwork.
- Throughout their time with the Agency, all successful candidates will be submitted to random illicit drug usage testing.
- Only those applicants who have been shortlisted will be asked for a second examination and interview.
QUALIFICATION IN EDUCATION
- Holding a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant field from a recognized university. Jamb Result
- Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with at least two (2) passes in two (2) other courses and at least three (3) credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English.
- Candidates must have passed four (4) subjects in one sitting or five (5) subjects in two sittings, including English Language, according to the National Examination Council (NECO).
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required.
- An accredited institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
Note: Candidates for the positions of lawyer and doctor must have Professional Certificates in the relevant profession in addition to a first degree. Abducted Niger traditional ruler freed
A form that has been submitted twice will not be approved.
This job application does not demand a charge.
Online Application for NDLEA Recruitment
Interested individuals should follow the procedures below to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2021: 10 Best Generator Brands In Nigeria And Their Products & Prices
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s (NDLEA) job board.
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for the ONLINE Aptitude Test.
A Unique Test ID Number will be assigned to applicants who are accepted for Aptitude Tests.
- Applicants will be evaluated only if they complete an online application and include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other supporting materials.
- The following documents are necessary and should be scanned and supplied to the website if applicable:
N/B: Documents required for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2021 are listed below.
A thorough curriculum vitae
All credentials obtained from primary school to the highest level of education Certificate of Origin from the Local Government
State of Origin Certificate
A government-issued identification card, such as a National Identification Number (NIN), a Nigerian International Passport, or a valid driver’s license.
a passport issued recently (sized)
Only those applicants who fully meet the standards will be considered for application and will be called for the Aptitude Test.
Avoid Making These Mistakes When Applying
Many people fail in many applications not because they lack qualifications, but because they make multiple errors. So keep the following in mind:
- Submit your application on time.
Don’t wait until the last minute.
- You are only allowed to apply once.
- So, before you submit your application, double-check that you are who you say you are.
- If you submit fake documents, you will be disqualified.
- Before submitting, double-check your information.
- Do not pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you in getting this job.
- The application form for the Benue State Government’s recruitment is free.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to screening and assessment.
Shortlisted Applicant Update for NDLEA Recruitment
You’ve gotten your foot in the door if you’ve been shortlisted. It’s now time for you to shine in the final stage of the process: the interview. It might, however, be a phone interview, a Skype interview, or a face-to-face interview. This, of course, is dependent on the employer.
When you’re on the shortlist:
- Make an effort to learn more about the company.
- Make sure you have a clear eyesight as well. Try to figure out why you’re interested in this particular job. And why you’d be a good match. Examine your application as well.
- Don’t forget to interact with your audience. It’s an interview, not a questioning. You are so much more than your resume.
- A little bit of practice goes a long way. As a result, conduct mock interviews with friends or practice speaking in front of a mirror.
- It’s uncommon, but you may receive an offer letter based just on your application. You begin preparing the event, but there are a few things to keep in mind before you get into party mode: Get it down on paper.
- Look over the written offer carefully as well. Also, make sure all vital facts are included, and if you don’t understand something, ask questions. Work profile, start date, length, and stipend, among other things.
- Once you’ve accepted the job offer, write a thank-you letter to the company.
- Send an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your excitement for your new position.
Read Also: FMARD Recruitment Application Form Portal
As you can see from the above, we are not affiliated with these businesses.
We are simply providing this information in order to assist you in obtaining your ideal job. As a result, as you apply, make sure to conduct additional research on the organization.