In the university system today, many students often fail GST 102 exam. This is not because it is a course that is offered by almost all the students of the institution for the first and second years, but because many students do not take time to prepare for the exam. Gst 102 has kept many students in school longer than necessary because they kept failing the course repeatedly. Also, due to how broad the GST courses are and the fact that they are sometimes segmented, many students find it difficult to cover the syllabus when preparing for the examination and because of this, they sometimes miss the target. pounds to Naira
Seeing all the difficulties facing students every year, we have decided to present to you Gst 102 Past Questions to help curb the rate of failure in GST 102 exams.
What is Gst 102 Past Questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Gst 102 Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given students to answer during GST 107 Exams and the past question is presented in a portable document file(PDF) form.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Gst 102 Past Questions
Students who got this past question from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Gst 102 Past Questions, you will definitely pass the examination and come out successfully. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Gst 102 Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Gst 102 Past Questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. there is also We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Gst 102 Past Questions and watch yourself do better in the exam. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Gst 102 Past Questions Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
This past question will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Gst 102 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Gst 102 Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- The word philosophy was coined from two Greek words (a) Philo & Sophos (b) Philo & Sophist (c) Phila & sopher (d)
Philos & Sophia
- Philosophy strictly speaking is (a) love of wisdom (b) love of wealth (c) love of power (d) love of justice
- Two orientation in philosophy are (a) life & death (b) subjectivity and objectivity (c) light & darkness (d) truth &
- One of these is not a feature of philosophy (a) speculative (b) coherence (c) holistic (d) bitterness
- The expression “man” know thyself is ascribed to which philosopher? (a) Socrates (b) Plato (c) Aristotle (d) Origin
- What is the major tool of philosophy? (a) education (b) critical thinking (c) wisdom (d) knowledge
- The study of philosophy helps us to (a) cultivate ignorance (b) enhance our social status (c) improve our reasoning ability
(d) doubt our faith
- philosophy has the audacity to question every aspect of knowledge (a) yes (b) No (c) Not always (d) Not at all
- The word fallacy is derived from the Latin word fallere which means (a) to question (b) to deceive (c) to announce (d)
- Fallacies can be classified into kinds or categories (a)2 (b)3 (c)4 (d)5
- An argument is said to be fallacious when there is a IN such argument. (a) defect (b) progress (c) big word (d) to
- A lecturer who makes a demand of cash or kind from a student in order to give him/her good grade in exams commit the
fallacy of (a)Appeal to authority (b)Appeal to force or stick (c)Appeal to law (d)Appeal to Logic
- A student who approaches a lecturer after exam to beg for good grade with the excuse that he had headache while writing
the exam commits the fallacy of (a)Argumentum ad populum (b)Argumentum ad Baculum (c)Argumentum ad
Misericordia (d)Argumentum ad hominem
- If the lecturer come to you in examination hall and asks: Have you stopped cheating? What should be your answer?
(a)Yes (b) No (c) Yes and No (d) none of the above
- When a particular word is used in two different senses in an argument, the arguer is guilty of the fallacy of
(a)weak induction (b)Equivocation (c)False cause (d)Argumentum ad ignorantiam
- If you buy a fake product from a trader with the strong claim that it is original, the trader commits the
fallacy of (a)Complex question (b)False cause (c)Suppressed evidence (d)Hasty generalization
- A school of thought is from which we look at reality. (a)A perspective (b)An angle (c)An opinion (d)All of the
- Idealism place primary on (a)Matter (b)Spirit (c)Spirit and matter (d)None of the above
- Which of the following is an idealist? (a)Plato (b)Rene (c)George Berkley (d)All of the above
- Materialism is the opposite of (a)Monism (b)Dualism (c)Idealism (d)None of the above
- Materialists insist that whatever exist is simply (a)Idea (b)Spirit (c)Matter (d)All of the above
- The father of modern rationalism is (a)Rene Descartes (b)Plato (c)St. Augustine (d)Spinoza
- The rationalists mistrust the (a)Senses (b)Reason (c) Reason & sense (d)None of the above
- Logic is the study of (a)rules of games (b)Principle & techniques of correct arguments (c)Legal implication (d)Political
- By arguments in Logic, we mean (a)Quarrel (b)Dispute (c)A systematized way of reasoning (d)Conflict
- Logic deals with all forms of thinking. True or false? (a)True (b)False (c)Both (d)None
- Sometimes, Logic is defined as the science of the laws of thought. True or false? (a)True (b)False (c)Both (d)None
- An argument is a group of propositions which stands in such a relationship that one of them is said to be
(a)Inferior (b) Superior (c) Derived from the others (d)Contradicted by the others
- The premises and the conclusion of an argument together constitute what we call the of the argument (a)
Constituency (b) Compliments (c) Structure (d) Opposition
- The savior was sent to come and die for man’s sins. Those who betrayed him facilitated his mission. Therefore, they did
well, and should be praised (a)Sound (b)Indeterminate (c)Both (d)Not sound.
- The savior was sent, not to come and die but to show mankind the way to salvation. Those who betray him facilitate his
mission. Therefore, they sinned by that act, and should be blamed for it, (a)Sound (b)Indeterminate (c)Both (d)Not sound.
- One of the following is not an attribute of philosophy (a)rationality (b)Critical analysis (c)Reflection (d)Dogmatism
- The first theoretical discipline which raises fundamental questions pertaining to nature and human existence is
(a)Mythology (b)Religion (c)Philosophy (d)Sociology
- The highest academic certificate awarded in any intellectual disciple is (a)Doctor of Philosophy (b)Doctor of Medicine
(c)Professor (d)Doctor of Mathematics.
- Philosophy is the mother of all disciples, the queen and king of all science and the foundation and apex all knowledge
(a)True (b)False (c)Not sure (d)only option
- Philosophy came into existence as a result (a)Religion and science (b)Truth and validity (c)Curiosity and wonder
(d)Power and fame.
- The first foundational question of philosophy is (a)How is? (b)How far? (c)What is? (d)What is, what is?
- Member of the Ionian school of thought includes (a)Socrates, Plato& Aristotle (b)Pythagoras, Parmenides & Heraclitus
(c)Thales, Anaximander & Anaximenes (d)None of the above
- The universally acceptable definition of philosophy is (a)Love of wisdom (b)Knowledge of power (c)Being is reality
- One of the greatest impediments to Africa philosophy was (a) Witchcraft (b) Colonialism (c) unbelief (d)
- Which of these truly define African philosophy (a)religious pluralism (b)African doctrines or theories on reality and the
universe (c)cult personality (d)Puritanism
- The African being places much premium on (a)The spiritual (b)truth (c)heaven (d)hell
- One of these is an African philosopher (a)John Rawls (b)Kwasi Wiredu (c)John Locke (d)Thomas Hobbes
- One of cornerstone of African philosophy is (a)individualism (b)incest (c)communalism (d)egoism
- Which branch of philosophy studies the moral aspect of human life? (a)Logic (b)Ethics (c)Metaphysics (d)Aesthetics
- Utilitarianism as an ethical system is usually associated with those ethical philosophy? (a)J.S Mill (b)Thomas Hobbes
(c)Jeremy Bentham (d)John Locke
- What is the main teaching of utilitarianism? (a)Spiritual uprightness (b)selfishness (c)indifference (d)greatest good of
the greatest number
- The doctrine of the “golden mean” is attributed to which philosopher? (a)Plato (b)Thales (c)Descartes (d)Democritus
- Another name ethics is (a)moral philosophy (b)euthanasia (c)golden rule (d)goodness
- Which of the following is not an ethical problem? (a)corruption (b)cultism (c)examination malpractice (d)flood disaster
- i. The sense of wonder is the mother of philosophy. State, In one sentence only, what it means to wonder.
ANS: According to Socrates and Theaetetus, wonder includes pondering over the meaning of words and of being.
- In two sentence only, what do you think are the main reasons for studying Logic?
ANS: i. Logic brings the power of proof and persuasion.
ii. Logic builds the mental habit of thinking in an orderly way.
iii. Logic helps in attaining wisdom.
iv. Logic help in recognizing contradictions.
v. Logic helps in finding truth.
2. Discuss the importance of ethics to national development.
ANS: Ethics plays an important role in the fruitful development of any nation, those charges with shouldering the burden of any nation development needs to be very ethical in all of their dealings. Without the leaders of a nation being ethical, the affairs of such nation will be jeopardized and scanty, but with ethics they will be able to easily implement most if not all of their supposed policies equally and successfully.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for GST 107 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Gst 102 Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!