Nursing exams refers to both formal training given to candidate to develop in them the knowledge, values, and skills needed for effective participation in the medical field and the society.
This post provides you with Fct Nursing Questions and Answers for the WASSCE 2022. It contains a free sample of questions regarding the Fct Nursing Objective Questions and Answers. Don’t forget that maximum preparation is expected from you. Candidate who use our past questions and answers. Candidate give testimonies of how it helped them pass with flying colors. That is why we compiled this past questions with their correct answers for you to also achieve success and fulfill your dream of being a nurse.
Why you need FCT School of Nursing Past Questions
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as;
Those that study past questions for any exam usually know that questions are always rephrased or repeated from the same topic in different years, with only a change in sentence, figure or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exams.
How is FCT School of Nursing Past Questions Pattern?
Fct Nursing past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and Essay and it is not a computer based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know the what is written. All student are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of FCT School of Nursing Past Questions
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes have undergone is
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained purely from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and ……………….
(a) Potassium nitrate.
(c) Lead nitrate.
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process of polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap.
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine, and ethanol.
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber.
(d) Soap and butane.
(e) Margarine and nylon.
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen-containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colorless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odor from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Fct Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Fct Nursing Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!