The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University is inviting all suitable and qualified candidates who are interested in getting admission into the school this year that the COOU Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic year is Out. Check the subject’s combination, eligibility, programme duration, and method of application below. COOU JUPEB Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 session
It could even land you in jail if you’re not careful. Verifying your NYSC certificates is easy and simple, and can even be done online. So what are you waiting for? Verify your NYSC Exclusion Letter now. Don’t know how? Then you’re in luck because in today’s post I’ll be showing in you details how to verify your NYSC certificates.
Read Also: How to Dress to NYSC Secretariat
How to Verify Your NYSC Exclusion Letter
There are two methods you can use to check if the NYSC certificate issued to you is original, and that is the online and offline certificate verification method. Keep in mind that, only the NYSC discharge certificates, the NYSC certificate of Exemption, and the Exclusion letters. If you wish to check the authenticity of any of these certificates, follow the instructions below:Verify NYSC Exclusion Letter
- Write a letter of request for the verification of your NYSC certificate number to NYSC.
- Ensure that the letter is addressed to the “Director-General, National Youth Service Corps, Directorate Headquarters, Plot 416, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.” And submitted to the NYSC headquarters.WAEC Result
- Make sure that your request letter is marked “Attention: Director (Corps Certification)”
- Attach a photocopy of your certificate (The certificate you wish to verify).
- If you wish to verify multiple certificates, make sure you number them serially with a pen, and attach the photocopies of the NYSC certificate to the letter.JAMB Form
- Your application letter should be submitted to the NYSC Director General’s Registry located at the 6th floor of the NYSC headquarters (Yakubu Gowon House)
- Do not forget to include your contact address, email address, and telephone number on your application letter.
Read Also: How to Fill NYSC Form 2b
Note: The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC can only verify the NYSC Discharge Certificate, Exemption Letter, and the NYSC Exclusion Letter.